Finding cool new office chairs on a budget for your business can be easier said than done. Have no fear, we're here to help. Today on Shop Smart we'll showcase the best seating deals on the market this month. Here you'll find fashionable new chairs from industry leading brands like Global Total Office, Woodstock Marketing, and SitWell for any application imaginable. Enjoy!
First up, the stylish new 6761-4 Spritz series office chair from Global. This high back mesh task chair with adjustable arms and a thick padded seat is ready, willing, and able to meet the demands of the modern work day. The Spritz is also a pleasure to look at. With 4 mesh color options and limitless seat upholsteries, you can create a customized chair that makes your interior pop starting at $379.99.
The team at Woodstock Marketing has made it their mission to craft stylish, cost effective, and comfortable chairs for every office application. Their all new Sha Na Na training room chairs sold in 4 packs for $636.00 provide exceptional durability and versatility. These stackable chairs are designed to save space when not in use. When needed, the Sha Na Na can be quickly configured to meet the needs of any group strategizing session. Choose from 4 in-stock color options.
Give your guest reception area a major style infusion on a budget with the FL-15 model Flex chair from SitWell. This side chair that stacks features easy to clean polypropylene surfaces that make it an excellent option for healthcare waiting areas. At just $171.99 it's an absolute bargain buy.
Up next we've got a budget friendly do-it-all office chair from the team at Modway. The EEI-273 model Jive chair is perfect for home, executive office, and conference room use. At just $193.99, this trendy ribbed back office chair is an absolute bargain in 8 quick shipping color options.
We can't say enough good things about the team at Offices To Go. Their chairs are second to none. Popular models like the 11648B are perfect for executive applications and professional meeting areas. This segmented cushion office chair with chrome accents offers a luxurious vibe that can't be topped at the respectable price of just $225.99.
Last but certainly not least, shoppers looking to save a buck should check out the OFM Essentials seating collection. With so many new models available in 2017, it was difficult to settle on just one for today's post. That being said, the ESS-200 model is perhaps the best big and tall office chair buy on the market today. It was a must have for today's Shop Smart article. The ability to effectively support user's up to 400 pounds in style and under budget puts the ESS-200 in a league of it's own. Priced at $219.99, this heavy duty mesh back office chair comes standard with a 6" thick padded seat, built in lumbar support, and adjustable height arms. Talk about value!
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- Office Chair Reviews: Global Total Office Tara Sea...
- Hot In 2017: Global Reception Seating
- Office Chair Review: Remix by Modway
- Posture Allies: Self Adjusting Task Chairs That Pr...
- Chair Choices: 5 Brands You Can Trust
- Desks In Demand: Gray Steel Medina Workstations
- Give Your Boardroom A Stylish Infusion With Mid Ce...
- How To Trick Out Your Corporate Interiors
- Shop Smart: Fashionable Office Chairs That Won't B...
- Office Design Advice: Plan, Furnish, Accent!
- 7 Cool Desk Options For Your Home Office
- How To Have Fun With Your Office Remodel
- 5 Reasons To Love The Global Spritz Seating Collec...
- 5 Office Remodeling Trends To Avoid In 2017
- Boost Your Boardroom: Elite Seating Solutions From...
- Modular Solutions: Global Total Office SideBar Ser...
- Create Elite Office Interiors with Open Concept Be...
- Auto Responding Office Chairs Are All The Rage!
- Mayline Escalate Seating Promotes Appeal and Versa...
- Optimizing The Office: Elite Conference Tables of ...
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2016 (179)
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (37)