Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Mayline Escalate Seating Promotes Appeal and Versatility
The Escalate collection offers a variety of bar height and dining height seating options. The chairs from this line feature heavy duty plastic seats and backs that are ultra durable and easy to clean. When paired with polished frame accents, Escalate keeps it simple with just the right amount of modern flair.
When you're remodeling large office common areas, you need a lot of chairs. Needless to say, it can get expensive. Have no fear, Mayline has your back. Their escalate series ESC2 model plastic guest chairs are sold in affordable 4 packs for just $399.99. The matching bar stool from this popular line is sold in 2 packs for $288.99. Now that's value!
Escalate chairs can be used effectively to promote appeal and versatility in a variety of professional settings. The ESC2 side chair is perfect for training room, private office, and guest reception area applications. Escalate series easy to clean plastic bar stools are ideal for bistro and cafe seating needs as they're built to last.
The ability to stack Escalate guest chairs on user friendly dolly's is also a nice feature that should not be overlooked. When it's time to clean and reconfigure your space, simply load up your chairs and move them out of the way. If you're hosting corporate events outdoors, you can roll out your dolly full of Escalate chairs, configure them as you wish, then bring them back in with far less trips.
The Escalate multi purpose guest seating collection is an absolute winner. In both traditional black and modern white finish options, these versatile chairs can really do it all. Escalate provides exceptional value and appeal that's sure to benefit your business for years. It's hard to give this well rounded and cost effective line anything other than a 4 out of 5 star rating.
We'd like to see a few more cool color options like red and gray, but that's our only real critique. If you need stackable guest chairs and durable bar stools, Escalate is the way to go. In a world where shoppers have to be weary of cheap knock offs and imitations, it's nice to know that some manufacturers take pride in crafting chairs that are built to last.
- Office Chair Reviews: Global Total Office Tara Sea...
- Hot In 2017: Global Reception Seating
- Office Chair Review: Remix by Modway
- Posture Allies: Self Adjusting Task Chairs That Pr...
- Chair Choices: 5 Brands You Can Trust
- Desks In Demand: Gray Steel Medina Workstations
- Give Your Boardroom A Stylish Infusion With Mid Ce...
- How To Trick Out Your Corporate Interiors
- Shop Smart: Fashionable Office Chairs That Won't B...
- Office Design Advice: Plan, Furnish, Accent!
- 7 Cool Desk Options For Your Home Office
- How To Have Fun With Your Office Remodel
- 5 Reasons To Love The Global Spritz Seating Collec...
- 5 Office Remodeling Trends To Avoid In 2017
- Boost Your Boardroom: Elite Seating Solutions From...
- Modular Solutions: Global Total Office SideBar Ser...
- Create Elite Office Interiors with Open Concept Be...
- Auto Responding Office Chairs Are All The Rage!
- Mayline Escalate Seating Promotes Appeal and Versa...
- Optimizing The Office: Elite Conference Tables of ...
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2016 (179)
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (37)