In our new series Optimizing The Office we're showcasing next level office furniture that's ready, willing, and able to meet the demands of the modern work day while simultaneously promoting high end corporate appeal. That being said, if you want to take your conference room to the next level, the tables featured today are a must consider for your business.
It doesn't get better than the Global Total Office Zira series. This full service furniture line offers open concept workstations, designer reception stations, and of course, power ready conference room tables that outperform the competition. Global Zira conference room furniture will streamline collaborative efforts in no time. With advanced USB, HDMI, AC, and Ethernet inputs, Zira tables like the Z48144BE are in a league of their own.
Mayline is no slouch in the conference table department either. The tables from their TransAction collection offer heavy duty bases and scratch resistant laminate surfaces that are built to last. Popular TransAction series conference room tables like the TAC8TB are completely customizable. Business can choose from a wide range of inputs, surface finishes, and shapes to meet their specific meeting area needs.
Powered tables were once considered luxury items with hefty price tags. As the industry continues to evolve, manufacturers like Mayline have made this style of table the industry standard. The best part is, now your business can enjoy the benefits of powered furniture without breaking the bank. In 2017, the Medina conference room furniture collection has become the preferred choice of design teams, industry professionals, and shoppers on a budget. The MNC8 model Medina table features an 8' long hybrid boat shaped top available in 5 quick shipping finish options for just $520.99. Optional factory installed power modules are available for just $235.00. If you've shopped around, you'll know this is an absolute bargain!
In addition to powered conference tables, businesses are also promoting versatility and functionality with modular boardroom solutions. Take one look at the Cherryman Industries AM-410N table with an expandable top and you'll quickly see what we mean. This oval shaped table can meet the needs of just about any corporate gathering. As an added bonus, it's just $702.00.
Last but certainly not least, businesses looking to craft elite conferencing environments will definitely want to check out the 9012 model Endure table from OFM. With swivel out seats, you'll save a bundle on conference chairs. This large rectangular table boasts a standing height surface with integrated power modules for streamlined operating. The standing height surface is a big time plus as it prevents the need for extended sits that can be damaging to your valued employees health during corporate strategizing sessions. The 9012 Endure table offers a heavy duty industrial vibe that's sure to earn your interior an abundance of compliments. If you're ready to think outside the box with your boardroom makeover project, Endure tables are an awesome option for your business.
Monday, May 1, 2017
- Office Chair Reviews: Global Total Office Tara Sea...
- Hot In 2017: Global Reception Seating
- Office Chair Review: Remix by Modway
- Posture Allies: Self Adjusting Task Chairs That Pr...
- Chair Choices: 5 Brands You Can Trust
- Desks In Demand: Gray Steel Medina Workstations
- Give Your Boardroom A Stylish Infusion With Mid Ce...
- How To Trick Out Your Corporate Interiors
- Shop Smart: Fashionable Office Chairs That Won't B...
- Office Design Advice: Plan, Furnish, Accent!
- 7 Cool Desk Options For Your Home Office
- How To Have Fun With Your Office Remodel
- 5 Reasons To Love The Global Spritz Seating Collec...
- 5 Office Remodeling Trends To Avoid In 2017
- Boost Your Boardroom: Elite Seating Solutions From...
- Modular Solutions: Global Total Office SideBar Ser...
- Create Elite Office Interiors with Open Concept Be...
- Auto Responding Office Chairs Are All The Rage!
- Mayline Escalate Seating Promotes Appeal and Versa...
- Optimizing The Office: Elite Conference Tables of ...
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2016 (179)
- ► 2015 (143)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)