When shopping for a new office chair, you have to be on the look out for cheap knock offs and imitations that aren't built to last. Have no fear, we're here to help. Today on 'Chair Choices' we'll showcase 5 reliable office seating manufacturers who take pride in crafting next level chairs designed to promote good posture, high end appeal, and healthy operating in the workplace. Enjoy!
1.) Global Total Office
Global specializes in the provision of made to order office chairs that are built specifically for their user's. While they take approximately 3 to 5 weeks to manufacture, they're well worth the wait. Rest assured, not all office chairs are created equal. Those from brands like Global reign supreme. Custom Global Total Office ergonomic task chairs like the Spritz that just hit the market last month are truly elite. With custom fabric, leather, and mesh upholstery options, turning your professional interiors into personalized works of art is easier than ever.
2.) Eurotech Seating
We can't say enough good things about the chairs from Eurotech Seating. They're up to date with today's hottest trends and provide exceptional support. If you're in need of new office seating in a hurry, Eurotech has you covered. Their in-stock office chairs typically leave the factory within just 2 days of order. In 2017, popular Eurotech chairs like the iOO are a must consider for high end executive interiors. Long time favorite lines like Ergohuman set the industry standard for comfort. These intensive use tasking chairs are perfect for everyday use.With over 100 models to choose from, you'll be at no shortage of reliable options!
high end office seating for conference room, executive interiors, training room, and everyday computing, SitWell is one of the most versatile manufacturers on the market. This year, SitWell introduced an awesome quick ship program that shoppers are loving! Popular chair collections like Rave and Ovation can be shipped from the factory within 48 hours of order. If an "out of the box" office chair just won't cut it, SitWell has you covered. They craft custom swivel chairs with personalized ergonomic attributes to keep users working healthy throughout the toughest work days. SitWell's custom chairs are a cut above the competition.
Mayline desk collections like Sterling and Medina.
5.) Offices To Go
Last but certainly not least, we've got a brand that shoppers on a budget can trust! Offices To Go has rapidly become one of the most popular chair manufacturers on the planet. They craft reliable ergonomic task chairs, designer conference chairs, and much more at prices that won't break the bank. If you're looking to save a few bucks without sacrificing quality or trend setting appeal, Offices To Go is your best bet.
- Office Chair Reviews: Global Total Office Tara Sea...
- Hot In 2017: Global Reception Seating
- Office Chair Review: Remix by Modway
- Posture Allies: Self Adjusting Task Chairs That Pr...
- Chair Choices: 5 Brands You Can Trust
- Desks In Demand: Gray Steel Medina Workstations
- Give Your Boardroom A Stylish Infusion With Mid Ce...
- How To Trick Out Your Corporate Interiors
- Shop Smart: Fashionable Office Chairs That Won't B...
- Office Design Advice: Plan, Furnish, Accent!
- 7 Cool Desk Options For Your Home Office
- How To Have Fun With Your Office Remodel
- 5 Reasons To Love The Global Spritz Seating Collec...
- 5 Office Remodeling Trends To Avoid In 2017
- Boost Your Boardroom: Elite Seating Solutions From...
- Modular Solutions: Global Total Office SideBar Ser...
- Create Elite Office Interiors with Open Concept Be...
- Auto Responding Office Chairs Are All The Rage!
- Mayline Escalate Seating Promotes Appeal and Versa...
- Optimizing The Office: Elite Conference Tables of ...
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2016 (179)
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)