The mid century look is trending in 2017. Brands like Modway and Woodstock Marketing are paving the way with cool new mid century seating solutions that work perfectly in professional boardroom settings. Today we'll highlight awesome chairs to consider for any business looking to give their meeting area a major style infusion without sacrificing comfort. Enjoy!
Talk about mid century flair! The EEI-232 model Modway Vibe high back office chair is an absolute winner. Even at first glance you'll be drawn into the unique diamond stitched seat pattern. The polished chrome accents are another nice touch that will no doubt earn your boardroom an abundance of positive compliments.
In addition to the Vibe, you'll also want to check out the Modway Push chair. With blend of mid century characteristics, this executive style boardroom chair is sure to impress even the harshest critics. The EEI-1062 Push chair is available in a choice of 5 quick shipping color options. At just $224.99, this chair is an absolute bargain buy.
When it comes to trendy office chairs, nobody outdoes the team at Woodstock Marketing. Take one look at their Joplin high back chair and you'll quickly see what we mean. The ribbed back design and chrome attributes make this chair the perfect option for professional boardroom and meeting area applications. The Joplin chair is currently offered in white, red, gray, black, and brown genuine leather upholstery options.
Who says the boardroom can't be comfortable? Take a sit in the Woodstock Hendrix series office chair with memory foam cushions and you'll never settle for less. Inspired by Jimi himself, this mid century boardroom chair will no doubt rock your boardroom to the max. The Hendrix is available in a choice of high and mid back variations starting at $295.00. If you do a little digging, you can even find a coupon for 10% off and free shipping.
You can't go wrong with sleek white leather office chairs for your boardroom, especially when they've got a trendy mid century look! Feast your eyes on the 11734B chair from Offices To Go and you'll no doubt fall in love. While many of today's mid century boardroom chairs lack the padding needed to keep guests comfy, that's not this case with this Offices To Go seating solution. The 11734B provides exceptional support and unrivaled appeal.
Last but certainly not least, if you want the best and won't settle for less, check out the iDesk CUR103 model Curve chair. This top of the line mid century inspired leather boardroom chair is nothing short of luxurious. The Curva boasts a cast aluminum structure that's complimented by a natural lumbar support and offset recline pivot mechanism to keep your boardroom guests at peak performance levels. The Curva is a bit more pricey than the average boardroom chair. But then again, this chair is far from average. These chairs should be used as the main focal point of your boardroom. High back and mid back variations are available starting at $563.99.
- Office Chair Reviews: Global Total Office Tara Sea...
- Hot In 2017: Global Reception Seating
- Office Chair Review: Remix by Modway
- Posture Allies: Self Adjusting Task Chairs That Pr...
- Chair Choices: 5 Brands You Can Trust
- Desks In Demand: Gray Steel Medina Workstations
- Give Your Boardroom A Stylish Infusion With Mid Ce...
- How To Trick Out Your Corporate Interiors
- Shop Smart: Fashionable Office Chairs That Won't B...
- Office Design Advice: Plan, Furnish, Accent!
- 7 Cool Desk Options For Your Home Office
- How To Have Fun With Your Office Remodel
- 5 Reasons To Love The Global Spritz Seating Collec...
- 5 Office Remodeling Trends To Avoid In 2017
- Boost Your Boardroom: Elite Seating Solutions From...
- Modular Solutions: Global Total Office SideBar Ser...
- Create Elite Office Interiors with Open Concept Be...
- Auto Responding Office Chairs Are All The Rage!
- Mayline Escalate Seating Promotes Appeal and Versa...
- Optimizing The Office: Elite Conference Tables of ...
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2016 (179)
- ► 2015 (143)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)