As Summer winds to an end and Fall begins, we thought it would be fun to take a look back at the products that rocked professional interiors! This season brands like Offices To Go, Mayline, and OFM truly raised the bar. With trend setting new office chairs, executive furniture collections, and more hitting the market, the Summer of 2016 was absolutely awesome.
1.) Offices To Go Seating
Just a few short weeks ago, Offices To Go stepped it up big time with the release of more than 10 new chairs. Models like the OTG2913 are packed with ergonomic features and the trend setting design characteristics needed to kick corporate appeal into overdrive without breaking the bank.
2.) Mayline Sterling Collection
There's been a ton of buzz around the Mayline Medina collection, but this season, Sterling started to cement it's place as one of the hottest lines on the market. The Mayline Sterling series reception desk models available this summer became a favorite of design teams and industry professionals alike. With glass accents and contemporary finish options, Sterling is sure to continue it's dominance in the Fall.
3.) OFM Endure Tables
The OFM Endure table collection rocked the Summer season. If you're looking to think outside the box with your makeover, these tables are the way to go. With the perfect blend of retro, industrial, and modern, the Endure collection has a little something for everybody. The powered surfaces and standing height design make Endure tables the perfect option for modern bistro, cafeteria, and break room remodeling projects.
4.) ESI Ergorise Stations
Versatile, functional, and affordable! Make the switch to a sit to stand workstation from the ESI Ergorise collection and promote continuous movement while reducing fatigue and improving blood flow.
5.) Global Total Office INstock Program
Now shoppers in a hurry can take advantage of the incredible furniture and seating solutions crafted by Global Total Office. This season, Global's INstock program skyrocketed into popularity with quick shipping Princeton series desks and popular chairs from collections like Accord. If you're up against a tight office remodeling deadline, give Global's new INstock offering your full attention.
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
- ► 2017 (190)
- Office Design 2016: A Look Back At The Summers Hot...
- Superior Interiors: Mayline Conference Rooms
- Revive Your Boardroom with Global Total Office
- 7 Ways To Take Your Lobby To A Whole New Level
- Kick Office Appeal Into Overdrive With These Recep...
- 2016's Top 5 Reception Furniture Collections
- Office Chair Review: OTG11786B by Offices To Go
- Hot In August: OFM Reception Furniture
- Office Inspirations: Contemporary Seating Solution...
- Deal Finder: 2016's Top 5 Office Chairs Under $250...
- Hot In August: Textured Sea Salt Furniture from Ma...
- How To Get A Great Deal On A New Office Chair
- Ribbed Back Chairs Reign Supreme In 16'
- Every Growing Business Needs Multi Purpose Tables
- What's New? INstock Products From Global Total Off...
- What's New? OTG11980B Mesh Executive Chair by Offi...
- Hot In August: Popular Reception Desks from Top Br...
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)