Friday, August 12, 2016
Deal Finder: 2016's Top 5 Office Chairs Under $250
1.) Offices To Go 11980B
Released just a few short weeks ago, the all new 11980B chair from Offices To Go has taken the seating world by storm. This high back mesh chair comes packed with ergonomic features found on chairs priced nearly three times as much. At just $199.99, you'll be hard pressed to find a better chair for the money in 2016.
2.) Woodstock Marketing Ravi
Keep it cool and comfy with the Ravi chair from Woodstock Marketing. This mesh back chair is available in 3 attractive color combinations that will wow your valued office visitors. The Ravi is the perfect seating option for modern meeting areas and home office environments. At the everyday low price of $229.00, the Ravi was an absolute must for today's post.
3.) Cherryman iDesk Ambarella
The iDesk Ambarella chair from Cherryman Industries has proven to be a true winner in the workplace. This adjustable task chair comes with a built in guide for personal adjusting to help users minimize the ergonomic learning curve in 2016 and beyond. As one of the best chairs of the year, the Ambarella doesn't need to cost a thousand bucks to make it's impression felt. Interior design teams and industry specialists are making the switch to the Ambarella for their personal seating needs!
4.) Eurotech Seating Aviator
We'd put the Eurotech Seating Aviator chair up against any chair priced twice as much with confidence. This simple, effective, and downright comfortable tasking chair with fabric upholstery packs a major ergo punch. For just $241.00 you'll receive adjustable arms, a multi functional mechanism, and user friendly controls that make finding the correct operating position a breeze. The FM5505 Aviator chair is available in cool color options to compliment your decor while keeping you comfy.
5.) Mayline Mercado 2528
Last but certainly not least, chair shoppers looking to stay under $250 will love the Mayline model 2528 office chair with black leather upholstery. This executive style seating solution offers well padded seating surfaces and a high back design that looks great in upscale interiors. The luxurious design characteristics may have you thinking this chair sports a hefty price tag. That being said, at $249.99 the 2528 Mercado chair just squeezes in under our allotted budget. This popular leather chair comes standard with adjustable arms that help users find the correct computing angles, as well as a wide back to provide larger operators with the support needed to make it through those tough days in the office.
- ► 2017 (166)
- Office Design 2016: A Look Back At The Summers Hot...
- Superior Interiors: Mayline Conference Rooms
- Revive Your Boardroom with Global Total Office
- 7 Ways To Take Your Lobby To A Whole New Level
- Kick Office Appeal Into Overdrive With These Recep...
- 2016's Top 5 Reception Furniture Collections
- Office Chair Review: OTG11786B by Offices To Go
- Hot In August: OFM Reception Furniture
- Office Inspirations: Contemporary Seating Solution...
- Deal Finder: 2016's Top 5 Office Chairs Under $250...
- Hot In August: Textured Sea Salt Furniture from Ma...
- How To Get A Great Deal On A New Office Chair
- Ribbed Back Chairs Reign Supreme In 16'
- Every Growing Business Needs Multi Purpose Tables
- What's New? INstock Products From Global Total Off...
- What's New? OTG11980B Mesh Executive Chair by Offi...
- Hot In August: Popular Reception Desks from Top Br...
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)