The right guest welcoming desk will earn your business the compliments it deserves. By improving your corporate decor, you'll leave a lasting impression on your valued guests. Today on the OfficeAnything.com blog we'll be highlighting 5 of the most stylish reception stations on the market in 2016. These reception desks from reputable brands like Offices To Go, Cherryman Industries, and OFM offer the trend setting design characteristics needed to skyrocket appeal. Enjoy!
First up, a little something for the business on a budget! Who doesn't like a great deal? If you're looking to improve your space without breaking the bank, check out the Offices To Go Ventnor series VF-F reception station. As the most affordable L shaped wood veneer reception desk on the market, the VF-F provides plenty of work surface space and the storage pedestals needed to keep your receptionist well organized. This elegant station is a must consider for any business looking to kick appeal into overdrive.
When it comes to professional office furniture, Cherryman Industries has you covered. With 5 best selling collections, it was tough to settle on just one for today's post. That being said, Verde was the mutual choice. The reception desks from this modern collection are unlike anything on the market. With white accents and contemporary curves, a Verde series reception station VL-644L will get your visitors talking! These welcome desks serve as conversation starters, style boosters, and fully functional operating areas. They're amongst the coolest workplace solutions on the market!
You can't go wrong with white in the workplace! This booming trend is being pushed hard by furniture manufacturers and interior design teams in 2016. Take one look at an OFM reception desk like the 55293 from the Marque collection and you'll see what we mean. This curved front desk boasts silver accent trim and a spacious 181.75" design.
Next up, the ultra cool MNRSLBF gray wood reception desk with glass accents from the Mayline Medina collection. This large L shaped station includes an 87 1/4" front work surface that's complimented by a 48" wide return. The MNRSLBF is available in other trend setting tones like Textured Sea Salt and Brown Sugar, but we prefer the gray! This is definitely on of the coolest reception area welcome desks ever created. If you're looking to make a statement, there's no better option in 2016.
Last but certainly not least, when an out of the box reception station just won't cut it, go custom! The Global Total Office Zira reception desk collection is your best bet. With a large offering of modular components, the Zira line is ready, willing, and able to help you create single and multi-user stations. Zira desks can be upgraded with frosted glass paneling and incredibly cool storage components that are a breath of fresh air compared to the old school metal file cabinets that have been dragging down office appeal for years. Zira makes it easy to think outside the box to maximize floor space.
Monday, August 22, 2016
Kick Office Appeal Into Overdrive With These Reception Stations
- ► 2017 (195)
- Office Design 2016: A Look Back At The Summers Hot...
- Superior Interiors: Mayline Conference Rooms
- Revive Your Boardroom with Global Total Office
- 7 Ways To Take Your Lobby To A Whole New Level
- Kick Office Appeal Into Overdrive With These Recep...
- 2016's Top 5 Reception Furniture Collections
- Office Chair Review: OTG11786B by Offices To Go
- Hot In August: OFM Reception Furniture
- Office Inspirations: Contemporary Seating Solution...
- Deal Finder: 2016's Top 5 Office Chairs Under $250...
- Hot In August: Textured Sea Salt Furniture from Ma...
- How To Get A Great Deal On A New Office Chair
- Ribbed Back Chairs Reign Supreme In 16'
- Every Growing Business Needs Multi Purpose Tables
- What's New? INstock Products From Global Total Off...
- What's New? OTG11980B Mesh Executive Chair by Offi...
- Hot In August: Popular Reception Desks from Top Br...
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2015 (143)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)