Thursday, January 12, 2017
What's New? Luray Chairs From Global!
If you're ready to give your conference room a major style infusion, Luray chairs are a must see. Available in 3 back heights, these stylish swivel chairs are perfect for users of all sizes. Luray chairs provide ample proportions and full back support that will keep your meeting area guests siting pretty throughout those long presentations.
Tackling an upscale executive office remodeling project? Global has you covered! The all new Luray office chair with extended height back is your best bet. The model 6460LM can be enhanced with polished frame and base upgrades that further promote a luxurious vibe that'll no doubt earn your space an abundance of compliments. Additionally, Luray chair arms can even be spec'd with wood arm caps in a variety of unique finish options to match Global conference tables and desks.
Luray office chair will draw you in. With a variety of color options available, what was one a minor factor in chair appeal can now become a key focal point that shows off your design ingenuity.
Luray models like the 6462-4 come standard with a choice of tilter and knee tilter mechanisms to suit their users. Global's patented Soft Descent pneumatic lift system makes for smooth height adjustments. Needless to say, Luray chairs are extremely comfortable. After all, they are made by one of the absolute best brands in the business.
Global's newest professional office seating collection can be effectively used to create upscale interiors, or simplified spaces. Like all Global chairs, Luray is completely customizable. Want a designer fabric? No problem! Going classy with a genuine leather upholstery? You got it! The options are truly limitless.
In terms of price, Luray is competitive. The base model is available at $443.99 in a grade 3 fabric upholstery. Top of the line Luray executive boardroom chair models like the 6460LM with leather upholstery will run you upwards of $700.00. Upgrades like polished aluminum base and arms will also affect the price.
We give the new Luray executive conference seating collection a solid 4 out of 5 star rating. The chairs are customizable, comfortable, and down right trend setting. On the down side, they are a bit pricey for the average consumer and take approximately 3 to 5 weeks to manufacturer. All things considered, Luray is still incredibly well rounded. With a variety of back heights, upgrades, and textile options, creating a custom modern office chair that's up to date with today's hottest trends is now easier than ever.
- How To Select The Right Boardroom Table In 2017
- 5 Reason To Choose Global For Your Office Remodel ...
- 5 Ways To Avoid An Office Makeover Disaster In 201...
- Easy Ways To Live The Ergo Life In 2017
- 5 Ways To Create A Productive Workspace In 2017
- Predicting The 5 Hottest Furniture Finishes of 201...
- Trend Spotting: 5 Office Chairs Sure To Be Hot In ...
- What's New? Modway Pattern Chairs!
- Set Your Comfort Standards In 2017
- What's New? Luray Chairs From Global!
- January Finds: Cool Desk Chairs That Won't Break T...
- Office Chair Review: OTG11516B by Offices To Go
- Sneak Peek: 5 Office Products Sure To Be Hot In 20...
- 5 Awesome Office Furniture Specials For 2017
- The Mayline Medina Collection Is Poised For Succes...
- 5 Ways To Start 2017 With An Ergonomic Bang
- 5 Cool Desks For The Hipster Crowd
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2016 (179)
- ► 2015 (144)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)