Wednesday, September 7, 2016
6 Ways To Make Your Training Room Great
1.) Flip Top Tables
Fixed leg tables limit versatility. These days, it's all about mobilized flip top training room table models that make it easy to create unique layouts while simultaneously maximizing floor space when not in use. Popular flip top training room tables like those from the Mayline Sync collection are a must for any professional training room remodel. Kick those stationary tables to the curb and modernize your interior with the addition of modular flip top tables that will help you kick corporate functionality into overdrive.
2.) Nesting Chairs
Save space, promote comfort, and improve visual appeal with the addition of cool nesting chairs. Versatile nesting chairs for training room use like the 1899 model Roma chair from Global Total Office will rock your interior. These chairs can be grouped along perimeter walls to make for easy cleaning and room reconfiguring. Chairs like the Roma are lightweight, breathable, and ergonomically correct. Avoid overcrowding your training room with traditional computer chairs and select seating specifically intended for this important office area!
3.) Flat Screens
Mount a flat screen on the front wall of your corporate training area to show your commitment to technology, efficiency, and streamline strategy sessions. A smart TV will make it easy to host presentations and deliver important information successfully. While once thought of as luxury items, flat screens are becoming must haves for professional office makeover projects, especially conference and training areas. If wall space is limited, go with a modern TV cart that can be moved in and out of your space as needed.
4.) Marker Board
Simple but effective! Those looking to improve the corporate training experience will certainly want to add a folding dry erase board to their list of must have items. During important strategy sessions, you'll love the ability to take down notes and ideas as they pop up without the need to waste sheet upon sheet of paper. The best part, this valuable training room tool doesn't take up any floor space!
The lectern, commonly referred to as a podium, is another must have office item to integrate into your training room. If you're planning to host guest speakers or presentations of any kind, a lectern will certainly come in handy. It's uncomfortable to stand in front of a room full of people. A lectern will make presenters feel more at home and at ease during important gatherings. They're affordable and will also improve the overall vibe generated by your space.
6.) Organizing Cabinets
While you won't need a ton of storage in training room, you will need some. Plan for the addition of at least one wall cabinet in your project. Typically, low wall cabinets measure 72"W x 36"D. With a stylish wall cabinet you'll be improving appeal and efficiently housing important presentation materials when not in use. The ability to neatly organize your training room will help you create a professional visiting experience your eager learners will certainly appreciate. Essential office training room accessories and add-ons like this go a long way towards the overall effectiveness of your space.
- ► 2017 (195)
- Desk Deals 2016: Home Computer Stations Under $150...
- Fall Finds: Modern Boardroom Chairs Under $250.00
- Reduce Pain & Strain with Symmetry Office
- The Pros And Cons of Writing Desks
- 5 Cool Executive Office Desks Trending In Septembe...
- Fall Finds: Cool Tablet Chairs Under $500
- September Savings: Awesome Training Table Buys fro...
- 5 Mid Century Modern Office Chairs You'll Love!
- Cool New Office Chairs Trending In September
- Design Ideas 2016: Furniture and Seating Brands To...
- The 5 Most Troublesome Sitting Habits Explained
- Office Innovations: ESI Ergorise Stations
- Modern Office Essentials: Modway Seating
- 7 Ways To Simplify Your Home Office Remodel
- There's A Granada Chair For You!
- 6 Ways To Make Your Training Room Great
- 5 Rules To Follow When Remodeling Your Office Inte...
- Furniture Fashion: 5 Cool Reception Chairs with St...
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2015 (143)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)