The Mid Century Modern look is enjoying unrivaled popularity in 2016. Seating manufacturers like Modway, Woodstock Marketing, and Offices To Go are rocking interiors with mid century modern seating solutions you'll absolutely love. Today on the blog, we'll highlight 5 of the coolest chairs on the market featuring the mid century modern design characteristics needed to keep your space up to date with the latest trends. Enjoy!
First up, the EEI-1062 model Vibe chair from Modway. With it's ultra cool button tufted seat and segmented back cushions, this mid century modern executive chair is ready to impress. The EEI-1062 Vibe chair is available in 5 quick shipping color options for the everyday low price of just $224.99. Rest assured, this is one of the hottest chair buys of the year!
The Woodstock Marketing Hendrix series office chair blends contemporary and mid century design characteristics to form one of the coolest seating solutions on the market. This segmented cushion executive style boardroom chair with polished chrome accents provides a supportive sitting experience and meticulous attention to detail. With it's genuine leather seating surfaces and vinyl backing, the Hendrix series chair is easy to clean, luxurious, and durable. Enjoy this popular mid century modern conference chair in a choice of 4 colors.
You can keep your interiors up to date with the mid century movement without sacrificing comfort! The all new OTG11786B model office chair offers the top quality craftsmanship, user friendly features, and innovative design characteristics we've come to expect from one of the best chair manufacturers on the planet. The Offices To Go team has outdone themselves with this specialty chair. The OTG11786B is available in a variety of attractive Luxhide upholstery options for just $229.99. If you're looking to keep it simple and save the budget, go with the all black OTG11786B model chair for $202.99. Talk about value!
The LE811 model Europa chair from Eurotech Seating offers unrivaled appeal with it's European flair and mid century modern characteristics. This chrome and black leather conference room chair comes standard with a waterfall seat that takes pressure of the knees when sitting. The Europa chair is equipped with a multi functional mechanism with tilt lock, tilt tension, and center tilt controls. This user friendly chair for conference and executive office applications provides exceptional comfort at a price any shopper will appreciate.
Last but certainly not least, you'll absolutely love the CUR105 model Curva chair from Cherryman Industries. This iDesk collection chair combines mesh and leather surfaces to form a seating solution unlike anything on the market. With it's mid century modern vibe, the CUR105 is ready to skyrocket corporate appeal. The CUR105 is a perfect option for luxurious executive interiors, as well as high end boardroom settings. At $665.99, the Curva high back office chair from Cherryman may be a bit much for the average office remodel. That being said, those who can swing the investment will be rewarded with one of the absolute best chairs of the year. The Curva packs a major ergonomic punch and the cool curves to match!
- ► 2017 (195)
- Desk Deals 2016: Home Computer Stations Under $150...
- Fall Finds: Modern Boardroom Chairs Under $250.00
- Reduce Pain & Strain with Symmetry Office
- The Pros And Cons of Writing Desks
- 5 Cool Executive Office Desks Trending In Septembe...
- Fall Finds: Cool Tablet Chairs Under $500
- September Savings: Awesome Training Table Buys fro...
- 5 Mid Century Modern Office Chairs You'll Love!
- Cool New Office Chairs Trending In September
- Design Ideas 2016: Furniture and Seating Brands To...
- The 5 Most Troublesome Sitting Habits Explained
- Office Innovations: ESI Ergorise Stations
- Modern Office Essentials: Modway Seating
- 7 Ways To Simplify Your Home Office Remodel
- There's A Granada Chair For You!
- 6 Ways To Make Your Training Room Great
- 5 Rules To Follow When Remodeling Your Office Inte...
- Furniture Fashion: 5 Cool Reception Chairs with St...
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2015 (143)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)