To have a great office desk, you've got to have the 5 essential factors highlighted in today's blog post. Desk shoppers will want to take note of these important points in order to make the best decision for their respective spaces. From style to to storage, we've got you covered!
A great office desk needs to showcase your style and personality. Those looking to keep their spaces up to date with the latest trends will want to consider gray, mocha, and even metal desking options. This year, the hottest desks were those with cutting edge design characteristics like two tone finishes, sleek curves, and modern drawer pulls. While styles are always changing, you can safely bet that this years most popular trends are paving the way for the upcoming year. Be sure to meet with your furniture specialist of choice to discuss what desk styles and options will best suit your needs while showcasing your individual flair!
While you can certainly get a great office desk with an unlimited budget, those who get a good deal always seem to enjoy their furniture more than those who over pay! As new furniture is a major business investment, it's safe to say that every shopper wants to feel they've gotten a great value. Shopping furniture lines like Amber, Brighton, Aberdeen, and Verde will no doubt leave your space looking top notch without breaking the bank.
A well made office desk will hold up great for years and years. When shopping for your new desk be sure to read reviews on the products you're most interested in. The quality and craftsmanship of your desk speaks volumes about your space, and you can never go wrong with reputable brands like Mayline, Cherryman Industries, and Global Total Office.
Any great desk is ready to handle your daily business needs without letting you down. Functional executive desks with modular benefits will help you adapt your space and grow with the needs of your business. Selecting functional furniture is just plain smart and great way to maximize your investment. It's true that not all furniture collections are created equal, so be sure to consult with the professionals about which lines will offer the most functionality and benefits for your space.
All great office desks offer the storage components needed to keep you well organized and operating effectively. Integrated desk pedestals, overhead hutch units, and file cabinets are all common characteristics of the industries best desk configurations. A stunning office desk with no storage only serves to impress guests and will not help you operate at your peak performance levels.
- ► 2017 (133)
- ► 2016 (179)
- ► 2015 (145)
- 5 Ways To Better Survive The Holiday Hangover At W...
- December 2014: Trending Computer Chairs Under $250...
- Ergonomic Chair Trends: Winter 2014
- How To Spec Your Powered Conference Table
- The 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Office Organized In 2...
- Plug & Play Office Furniture Solutions You'll Love...
- Enjoy Emerald Elegance from Cherryman Industries!
- The 5 Key Elements of Any Great Office Desk
- A Look Back At The 5 Coolest Conference Room Desig...
- Office Makeover Fails: 2014 Edition
- Reviewing The 5 Best Big And Tall Office Chairs of...
- Christmas 2014: 6 Creative Ways To Decorate Your O...
- Office Chair Reviews: Eurotech Fuzion Seating
- Reviewing The 5 Hottest Office Design Trends of 20...
- A Look Back At 2014's Best Office Chairs
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (37)