In years past, finding a quality big and tall chair was quite difficult. That being said, in 2014 the industries best seating manufacturers stepped up to provide big and tall users with the stylish, comfortable, and reliable office chairs needed to conduct business effectively. In today's post we'll review this years 5 best big and tall chairs. Enjoy!
The OFM Avenger series office chair is one heavy duty seating solution! This line of stylish leather chairs offers high end appeal that works wonders in executive office and boardroom settings. Both the Avenger 810-LX and 811-LX Avenger big and tall office chair models support users effectively up to 500 lbs. and feature thick padded seats as well as padded arms for added comfort.
Offices To Go is known for their innovative and stylish office chairs. This industry leading brand expanded their offering in 2014 to include the 11961B model leather big and tall chair that's ready to seat users up to 350 pounds. This heavy duty executive chair features an extra wide padded seat, attractive loop arms, and a durable steel base you can rely on. Priced at just $223.99, the 11961B is also an excellent value.
When big and tall executives find themselves in need of ultimate comfort, the Concorde seating collection by Global Total Office is ready to serve! This line of luxurious executive chairs is amongst the absolute best collections available on the market today. While the Concorde has been around for several years, this best seller isn't relinquishing it's rein on the big and tall executive chair market any time soon. Concorde chairs by Global are available in a wide range of fabric and leather upholstery options and feature the high end ergonomic attributes needed to operate at peak performance levels.
Every boss deserves a Boss chair! Even if you're not a big and tall chair operator, the Boss B990 model office chair will be a winner with you. These well rounded big and tall chairs offer a black fabric on silver frame color combination that's sure to always be in style. The B990 chair boasts a 2 paddle spring tilt mechanism that allows the chair to be locked at any position throughout the tilt range. The 27" 5 star base and heavy duty pneumatic cylinder are ready and willing to accommodate users up to 350 lbs. with ease.
Cool upholstery options and a slew of high end ergonomic features make the Sierra seating collection by RFM our final entry for today's post. These super comfy chairs are ideal for managers, executives, and CEO's alike. The Sierra provides the ultimate in back and neck support and provides a personalized sit for all body types. Users will love the ability to choose from a variety of arm styles to suit their individual working preferences. Did we mention that these awesome office chairs support users up to 500 pounds? Talk about a great seating collection!
- ► 2016 (179)
- ► 2015 (145)
- 5 Ways To Better Survive The Holiday Hangover At W...
- December 2014: Trending Computer Chairs Under $250...
- Ergonomic Chair Trends: Winter 2014
- How To Spec Your Powered Conference Table
- The 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Office Organized In 2...
- Plug & Play Office Furniture Solutions You'll Love...
- Enjoy Emerald Elegance from Cherryman Industries!
- The 5 Key Elements of Any Great Office Desk
- A Look Back At The 5 Coolest Conference Room Desig...
- Office Makeover Fails: 2014 Edition
- Reviewing The 5 Best Big And Tall Office Chairs of...
- Christmas 2014: 6 Creative Ways To Decorate Your O...
- Office Chair Reviews: Eurotech Fuzion Seating
- Reviewing The 5 Hottest Office Design Trends of 20...
- A Look Back At 2014's Best Office Chairs
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (37)