Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Build A Budget Boardroom for Your Business!
The main piece of furniture for meeting areas is the table. As the focal point of your space, office boardroom tables should make a professional statement while showcasing your business style. Top brands like Mayline, Cherryman Industries, and Global Total Office all offer affordable solutions designed to meet the needs of any budget. As most businesses are equipped to handle tables 6' in length, that's what we'll focus on!
Here's A Few Great Table Suggestions We Love In 2014:
1.) Mayline 6' Brighton Series Conference Table BTCT6 - $218.99
3.) Global Total Office Alba 6' Conference Table GR6STM - $497.99
Once you've decided on an affordable conference room table to meet your needs, it's time to focus on guest comfort. Choosing the best conference room seating for your space can be an extensive process. With modern, leather, fabric, mesh, and high end ergonomic styles abundantly available in 2014, narrowing down your search is must! Leather and high end ergonomic styles are typically the most expensive, while utilizing mesh and fabric seating is often the most cost effective. Brands like Flash Furniture, Offices To Go, and Boss all provide excellent options under $175 each.
Here's 3 Awesome Conference Chairs Under $175:
1.) Flash Furniture BT-9826M-TAN-GG Tan Leather Conference Chair - $162.99
2.) Offices To Go 11657B Black Mesh Conference Chair - $162.99
3.) Boss B7101 Black Leather Conference Chair - $170.99
With the table and chairs out of the way, it's time to focus on storage. An often overlooked feature of most conference room furniture configurations, adding versatile storage is an essential part of the design process that will help to keep your space organized while adding aesthetic value if done properly.
Here's 3 Awesome Storage Components Sure To Improve Your Meeting Area:
1.) Mayline Brighton Series Glass Display Cabinet - $494.99
2.) Cherryman Industries Amber Wardrobe Cabinet A560 - $632.50
3.) Global 9300 Multi Stor Cabinet 9336P-5FX - $500.99
Last but certainly not least, the addition of a few minor presentation aids will make a big difference in your boardroom style and productivity. Products like presentation boards, lecterns, and mobile TV stands will improve your meeting quality as most individuals are more visually stimulated and will thus be more engaged in your office presentations.
Here's A Few Boardroom Accessories To Consider:
1.) Mayline Brighton Series White Board Cabinet AVPB - $394.99
2.) Mayline Lighted Lectern 1050LT - $326.99
3.) Safco Scoot Series Multi Media Cart 8940BL - $535.99
As you can see, using 6 chairs and any combination of the furniture listed above will bring your total conference room makeover in at an affordable price point. If you'd like to further enhance your space, using stylish paint colors, wall art, and area rugs are all great options. In the long run, you'll be enjoying professional meetings in a space that didn't break the bank and looks great!
- ► 2017 (195)
- ► 2016 (179)
- ► 2015 (143)
- Office Desk Showcase: 10 Contemporary Workstations...
- Build A Budget Boardroom for Your Business!
- 5 Ways to Make Your Office More Energy Efficient
- What's Missing From Your Office?
- What's New: Cool Laminate Finishes by Global Total...
- How to Personalize Your Office Work Space
- The Top 10 Cherryman Office Desks of 2014
- Top Conference Tables: Global Alba Series
- Improve Workplace Efficiency with Ergonomic Concep...
- Build Your Boardroom with Cherryman Industries
- Office Chair Reviews: Eurotech Wau Series
- 6 Funny Pranks Great for Office Meetings
- 8 Ways To Make Your Office Awesome This Summer
- Love Your Lobby: New Furniture for Improving Your ...
- Top 5 Benefits of Professional Office Furniture
- 10 Out of This World Computer Desks That You Can A...
- 7 Fun April Fools Day Office Jokes
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)