To create a fashionable interior, you need the right chair! That's where we come in. Today on the blog we'll showcase 5 trending styles to consider for your project. These innovative seating solutions from brands like Global, Woodstock Marketing, and OFM offer the ergonomic features, designer appeal, and cutting edge characteristics needed to keep your space up to date and performing great.
If you want to kick personal comfort into overdrive, an articulating office chair is the way to go. They mimic your movements to ensure exceptional support. Articulating office chairs like the Shadow from Global are designed to actively flex is response to the user's activity to encourage ongoing postural movement and small muscle activity throughout task filled work days. Other popular articulating chairs including the Verte from RFM Preferred Seating and The Living Chair from Mayline. Articulating office chairs are still relatively new and that means they're a bit pricey. However, those willing to invest will be rewarded with an absolutely awesome sit.
2.) Red Leather
We've seen a variety of color trends hit the market this season, but none are hotter than red! With a fashionable red leather office chair like the Annie from Woodstock Marketing you can make an instant impression on your valued office visitors. In addition to the Annie, you can check out stylish office chairs in red from reputable brands like Modway, Flash Furniture, and Global. Red chairs make awesome additions to executive interiors, as well as conference room environments in need of a style infusion.
3.) Tablet Arm
If you're limited on workspace, a tablet arm office chair will come in handy. Unique executive office chairs with tablet arms like the ORO200 feature thick body bolstering cushions, advanced ergonomic attributes, and of course, a tablet arm that will give you the edge when working on daily projects. It just so happens this popular office chair is also a great option for big and tall users as it supports up to 400 pounds. You'll also want to check out tablet chairs for guest reception and training area use like the InterPlay from OFM and Thesis from Mayline.
4.) Ribbed Back
Ribbed back chairs are trending big time. They offer Euro inspired characteristics that will do wonders for your conference, meeting, and boardroom environments. Ribbed back office chairs are sleek, yet surprisingly comfortable. Popular options like the 11730 chair from Offices To Go are available in multiple color options to compliment your decor. This well padded ribbed back chair is an absolute winner at just $220.99.
5.) Mid Century Modern
From reception area accent chairs to ergonomic task chairs, the mid century modern look is sure to be trending in July and beyond! Much like ribbed back chairs, mid century office seating solutions are sleek and fashionable. They're great for private office use, as well as in the boardroom as they help to maximize seating potential. Unique mid century modern office chairs like the Escape from Modway are even ideal for executives in need of a little extra flair in their interior. The EEI-1028 model Escape chair from Modway is available in 5 attractive color options for just $224.99.
- Summer Deals: Affordable Guest Check In Desks
- 5 Ergonomic Product Trends That Are Fading In 2017...
- Use A Responsive Office Chair To Simplify Your Sit...
- Design Like The Pros With A Mayline Drafting Table...
- The Sorrento Collection Is A Traditionalist's Drea...
- Summer Deals: Awesome Ergo Products Under $350.00
- Is the Eon The Next Great Office Chair? It Sure Lo...
- Get The Look: Cool Desktop Risers, Perch Stools, a...
- Make A Modern Statement With Medina Components
- Modern Makeovers: Cutting Edge Desks, Chairs, and ...
- 5 Office Chair Styles Trending In July
- Superior Interiors: Contemporary Conference Rooms
- What's Hot? Mid Century Seating, Collaborative Tab...
- Reception Desk Showcase: 2017 Edition
- Bargain Buys: High Fashion Chairs, Desks, and Tabl...
- Trend Spotting: Retro Accent Tables, White Desktop...
- The Cherryman 415W Eon Chair Is Here!
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2016 (179)
- ► 2015 (143)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)