Tuesday, February 7, 2017
The Review: Woodstock Marketing Hendrix Seating
Hendrix office chairs are available in both high and mid back variations. Both styles feature segmented memory foam cushions that users love. With its distinctive mid century characteristics and contemporary flair, the Hendrix chair has become one of the most popular options on the market today.
Designing an upscale conference room? Give this collection a look. The Hendrix is perfect for meeting area applications. The polished chrome base and frame helps to create a luxurious vibe while the well padded seating surfaces will keep guests nice and comfy during long group strategizing sessions.
The Hendrix high back office chair is also a great option for executive office remodeling projects. With cool color options like white, black, gray, and dark brown you can use the Hendrix to create both modern and traditionally inspired interiors.
By industry standards, the Hendrix chair is pretty affordable. The high back model will run you $315.00. If you're looking to save a few bucks, the mid back Hendrix chair is slightly less expensive at just $295.00. As an added bonus, all Woodstock Marketing leather office chairs are available with free shipping to help shoppers maximize the budget.
In terms of ergonomics, the Hendrix isn't too over the top. It's design was meant to be simple, comfortable, and user friendly without a ton of confusing bells and whistles that take an engineering degree to master. That said, users will definitely appreciate the oversized 60 mm casters, adjustable tilt tension, and tilt lock features. The pneumatic cylinder and frame are meant to support users up to 250 pounds. If you're looking for a heavy duty big and tall office chair for your space, the Hendrix probably isn't your best option.
All factors considered, the Hendrix has earned itself a 4 out of 5 star rating from our team of testers. We'd like to see a big and tall cylinder upgrade, possibly a red leather color option, and a few more ticky tack things that are really just preference. Overall, this is a fantastic mid century modern boardroom seating line that will also work perfect in executive environments. The Hendrix is surprisingly affordable for a genuine leather office chair with heavy duty vinyl backing. It's sure to be one of the hottest lines on the market this year.
- Home Office Heroes: Cherryman Emerald Collection
- Get The Look: Open Concept Office Furniture Collec...
- Create Mid Century Vibes With These 5 Office Chair...
- February Finds: Fashionable Writing Desks Under $5...
- The Review: Global SideBar Collection
- Metal Desks Are Trending This Month!
- Office Furniture Manufacturers You Can Trust In 20...
- Office All Stars: Novello Seating by Global
- Hot Buys: Trendy Conference Tables Under $700.00
- The 2017 Office Organizing Guide
- Make The Switch To A Sit To Stand Station In 2017
- The Review: Woodstock Marketing Hendrix Seating
- Rate The Space: Medina Executive Interior by Mayli...
- February Finds: Popular Guest Reception Desks From...
- 6 Ways Maximize Your Office Furniture Budget In 20...
- Fashion Forward Office Furniture Trending In 2017
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2016 (179)
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)