The sit to stand revolution is in full swing. As sitting for long periods of time can actually shorten your life span, today's top brands are ready to help you adapt. Integrating a sit to stand workstation will help promote continuous movement in the workplace while reducing fatigue and the natural strain caused from sitting at your desk. Let's take a look at the hottest new sit to stand stations from brands like OFM, Mayline, and Systematix!
Always ahead of the curve, OFM makes it their mission to be on the forefront of office innovation. Check out their all new 5100 model sit to stand desktop riser and you'll quickly see what we mean. This versatile desktop tool can be installed in under 30 minutes on just about any work surface. The 5100 makes it easy to switch from sitting to standing operating positions without breaking the bank. At just $275.99, it's the perfect ergonomic add-on for the budgeting shopper in 2017.
A simple sit to stand desktop riser may not be the best option for your executive workspace. If you're looking to keep things "top of the line" we recommend checking out the all new Mayline Sterling series executive desks with height adjustable bridges. They're like transformers. To the naked eye, an ergonomic Sterling desk will look just like any other workstation. That being said, when it's time to switch to the standing position, the central bridge raises at the push of a button. Talk about high tech!
The VariDesk workstation may be the most well known sit to stand solution on the market. But that doesn't make it the best. We recommend the Volante from Systematix. At $359.99 it's affordably priced and competitive by industry standards. The Volante even comes equipped with an ergonomic keyboard tray. What's the point of standing up to work if you have to hunch over to type? This heavy duty sit to stand desk attachment ships fully assembled and will work on any operating surface 24" deep or larger. The Volante can be used for dual monitor operating to help cut down on the time spent flipping between tables on a single screen.
The ESI Ergorise sit to stand workstation is perfect for everyday operating. The CLIMB2-SLV model supports dual monitors and can be attached easily using a versatile clamp-on system. ESI products are incredibly well made and reviewed. The Ergorise is no exception.
Last but certainly not least, you can promote sit to stand operating on the go with the Align laptop cart from Symmetry Office. This unique computing solution comes in extremely handy in intensive work environments and healthcare facilities. The Align cart from Symmetry is also available with a wide range of cool accessories that are ready, willing, and able to keep things ergonomically correct. At $1235.99, it's a bit pricey, but still a great investment in productivity and healthy operating.
- Home Office Heroes: Cherryman Emerald Collection
- Get The Look: Open Concept Office Furniture Collec...
- Create Mid Century Vibes With These 5 Office Chair...
- February Finds: Fashionable Writing Desks Under $5...
- The Review: Global SideBar Collection
- Metal Desks Are Trending This Month!
- Office Furniture Manufacturers You Can Trust In 20...
- Office All Stars: Novello Seating by Global
- Hot Buys: Trendy Conference Tables Under $700.00
- The 2017 Office Organizing Guide
- Make The Switch To A Sit To Stand Station In 2017
- The Review: Woodstock Marketing Hendrix Seating
- Rate The Space: Medina Executive Interior by Mayli...
- February Finds: Popular Guest Reception Desks From...
- 6 Ways Maximize Your Office Furniture Budget In 20...
- Fashion Forward Office Furniture Trending In 2017
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2016 (179)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (37)