Lot's of exciting office design trends are emerging in 2016. As businesses look to make their interiors stand out, brands like Mayline, OFM, and Global Total Office are ready to answer the call. Today on the blog, we'll highlight the regional design and makeover trends that are dominating 2016. Enjoy!
South: Wood Veneer
This one is no surprise! Year after year, the southern market is dominated by traditional wood office furniture. The classic look of veneer desks and tables is always in style and a favorite amongst southern folks. Traditional office furniture collections like Sorrento from Mayline and Margate from Offices To Go offer the charm and elegance needed to keep your interior looking great in 2016 and beyond.
North East: Industrial
The industrial look of metal accented office furniture is taking over in the North East region of the United States. Industrially inspired desks and workstations offer a contemporary vibe that's sure to earn any interior the compliments it deserves. Lines like Endure from OFM, e5 from Mayline, and Princeton from Global Total Office offer the heavy duty characteristics and features needed to promote the industrial theme. Look for more brands to introduce retro industrial inspired collections in the coming months of 2016.
West Coast: Modern
Trend setting modern office furniture collections have been super popular on the West Coast! Californians love to keep their interiors on the cutting edge. This year, gray and white wood grain tones have been the way to go. As Cali design teams look to avoid the traditional cherry and maple tones that have dominated the market in years passed, lines like Medina from Mayline and Zira from Global Total Office are ready to answer the call.
The Central region is staying connected with powered office furniture. In fact, the emerging power trend has been hot pretty much every. As businesses look to streamline the meeting process, powered conference tables have become incredibly popular. The days of searching underneath desk surfaces for plugs and to route wires is rapidly coming to an end. Powered desk configurations are taking over in 2016. Additionally, brands like OFM are making their mark in reception areas with powered seating. The powered seating from OFM helps to improve the guest waiting experience while promoting high end appeal and functionality. This is one design trend that's here to stay regardless of region!
- Shop Smart: 2016's Coolest Office Chairs Under $25...
- Office Epidemics: 5 Bad Posture Habits Exposed
- Boardroom Build-Outs: OFM Edition
- Dealing With Back Pain? These Chairs Will Save The...
- Office Inspirations: Retro Furniture Rocks!
- 5 Welcome Desks with Wow Factor
- Less Money, More Style with Medina Furniture
- Regional Office Design Trends of 2016
- Home Office Heroes: Mayline Edition
- Cost Analysis: Aberdeen Office Makeovers
- Modern Office Essentials: Smart Chairs
- Improve Office Posture With Simple Reminders!
- Cool Reception Desks Trending In March 2016
- Simplify Your Sit with Arti Seating from Global To...
- Modern Makeovers: Cutting Edge Conference Rooms
- Here's 5 New Ergonomic Chairs You've Got To Try......
- Office Design 101: Going Gray Has Never Been So Co...
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (37)