Not all office furniture manufacturers are created equally. Those like OFM, Inc. reign supreme. This industry innovator takes pride in crafting super cool workplace solutions that promote productivity while simultaneously enhancing corporate appeal. Today on Boardroom Build-Outs we'll take a look at OFM's best selling conference room tables, chairs, and storage products. Enjoy!
Our first boardroom build out is highlighted by an OFM model 55118 conference room table with graphite top and black metal frame. This contemporary table features a modular design that requires no tools for assembly. The 55118 model table is surrounded by AirFlo series chairs with red back pads that really pop. The rear wall flat screen TV is sure to come in handy during presentations while the lighting fixtures and faux brick accent wall pull the whole interior together.
Simple, affordable, effective. These three words best describe our second boardroom build out from OFM. The T3672MB model OFM table sports a 36" x 72" rectangular top. The navy blue fabric task chairs provide excellent support and the ergonomic features needed to keep your valued meeting area guests comfortable during extended strategy sessions.
Our third OFM boardroom build offers the perfect blend of modern and traditional appeal. The T3672RT racetrack conference table is ready to accommodate 6 guests at a time. The medium oak laminate surfaces lighten up the space without being overly contemporary. Around this stylish table you'll notice attractive leather conference room chairs with polished frame features and intricate stitching patterns. These comfy seating solutions are sure to wow your guests without breaking the budget at only $158.99 each.
Limited on space? No problem! You can still create a super cool boardroom meeting area with the help of OFM. Our fourth interior combines a 55129 model round meeting table with fixed leg vinyl guest chairs. To further maximize seating and interior potential, you'll notice rectangular multi purpose style tables configured along the rear wall of the room.
Let's end today's post with a bang! Our fifth and final boardroom interior is an absolute winner. Even at first glance you'll be wowed by the industrially infused glass conference table with heavy duty steel legs. While most of today's custom glass top conference tables cost well over three thousand bucks, this GT3977 model can be yours for just $876.99. Now that's value! This contemporary table is surrounded by comfortable high back mesh chairs with black leather seats. The table and chairs pair perfectly with the light wood flooring and cobalt blue accent wall.
- Shop Smart: 2016's Coolest Office Chairs Under $25...
- Office Epidemics: 5 Bad Posture Habits Exposed
- Boardroom Build-Outs: OFM Edition
- Dealing With Back Pain? These Chairs Will Save The...
- Office Inspirations: Retro Furniture Rocks!
- 5 Welcome Desks with Wow Factor
- Less Money, More Style with Medina Furniture
- Regional Office Design Trends of 2016
- Home Office Heroes: Mayline Edition
- Cost Analysis: Aberdeen Office Makeovers
- Modern Office Essentials: Smart Chairs
- Improve Office Posture With Simple Reminders!
- Cool Reception Desks Trending In March 2016
- Simplify Your Sit with Arti Seating from Global To...
- Modern Makeovers: Cutting Edge Conference Rooms
- Here's 5 New Ergonomic Chairs You've Got To Try......
- Office Design 101: Going Gray Has Never Been So Co...
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (37)