It's all about improving corporate functionality and productivity in 2016. This year, brands like Mayline, Global Total Office, and OFM are raising the bar with their cutting edge conference room products. Today on the blog, we'll review modern conference interiors furnished with products from these reputable manufacturers to help inspire your upcoming makeover project. Enjoy!
First up, this amazing meeting area furnished with Mayline Napoli series casegoods. The 10' Napoli conference table is ready to accommodate 3 guests per side. This wood veneer table boasts a silver metal modesty panel and curved ends to create a luxurious look that's sure to impress you valued visitors. The table surface offers plug and play power modules that will help streamline the meeting process. When paired with Mayline chairs from the Commute seating collection, and matching Napoli accents, this conference room deserves 5 out of 5 stars!
Zira conference table with boat shaped design. The gray wood grain finish used on the table has been incredibly popular in 2016. The room is further accented with the addition of Loover series high back conference room chairs. With white walls and flooring, the furniture is able to make an impressive statement that's sure to earn regular compliments.
Simple, functional, effective. These 3 words best describe the 55118 model conference table from OFM. This modular meeting area solution requires no tools for assembly. Installation has never been easier. The 55118 used in our third interior boasts an attractive maple top that's complimented with heavy duty metal legs that are sure to stand the test of time. The interior is completed with AirFlo series task chairs with red back pads for a splash of color. This interior pops!
You don't have to spend a fortune to create a cutting edge conference room if you go with affordable modern office furniture from the Offices To Go Superior Laminate Casegoods collection. Our fourth interior is highlighted with an 8' racetrack conference table with espresso finish. This dark laminate tone will show minimal wear over time and ensures your space is always looking great. This awesome meeting area is taken to the next level with the addition of a flat screen TV, bookcases, wall cabinets, and 2803 model task chairs with tan fabric seats.
When you think about conference room furniture, Lesro Industries may not be the first name to pop into your head. But they should be. This highly respected furniture crafter offers some of the coolest tables on the market from their Mystic collection. Our final interior utilizes an elliptical top conference table with metal legs. This upscale meeting area offers well padded chairs with arm caps that match the table's surface finish. The addition of a centrally located power modular makes it easy to streamline meetings and kick start group collaboration sessions.
Thursday, March 3, 2016
- ► 2017 (195)
- Shop Smart: 2016's Coolest Office Chairs Under $25...
- Office Epidemics: 5 Bad Posture Habits Exposed
- Boardroom Build-Outs: OFM Edition
- Dealing With Back Pain? These Chairs Will Save The...
- Office Inspirations: Retro Furniture Rocks!
- 5 Welcome Desks with Wow Factor
- Less Money, More Style with Medina Furniture
- Regional Office Design Trends of 2016
- Home Office Heroes: Mayline Edition
- Cost Analysis: Aberdeen Office Makeovers
- Modern Office Essentials: Smart Chairs
- Improve Office Posture With Simple Reminders!
- Cool Reception Desks Trending In March 2016
- Simplify Your Sit with Arti Seating from Global To...
- Modern Makeovers: Cutting Edge Conference Rooms
- Here's 5 New Ergonomic Chairs You've Got To Try......
- Office Design 101: Going Gray Has Never Been So Co...
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2015 (143)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)