You can find an expensive office chair that's comfortable. You can find a stylish chair that's affordable. The real trick is combining all of the above. Finding an office chair that combines comfort and visual appeal without breaking the budget doesn't have to be a headache. Today on the blog, we've got you covered. Here we'll be showcasing 5 of the hottest chairs on the market in 2016. These seating solutions truly have it all!
First up, the 8491 Priority mid back chair from Global Total Office. This stylish chair is slim, sleek, and supportive! The 8491 is constructed with a rigid outer shell that maintains the ergonomic contour of the inner seat and back cushion. Models can be upholstered in a extensive array of designer fabric and leather color options. Priority chairs are well suited for use in private work environments, meeting areas, and conference room.
Going for that high end executive look? Mayline has your back. Literally! Their 600 series UL650H model office chair is an absolute winner. With high back double layered body pillows, you'll feel like your sitting on a cloud even during the most strenuous days in the workplace. The cantilevered armrests pivot vertically to provide users with extra elbow room when needed. The knee tilt seat mechanism and tilt tension features work together to help any modern executive find the correct operating position with minimal effort.
Impress your valued office guests while achieving top notch comfort with the OFM model 651 AirFlo office chair. At first glance you'll notice the distinctive modern design characteristics this popular seating solution has to offer. The OFM model 651 AirFlo office chair comes packed with ergonomic features at a price point well below two hundred bucks. Users can choose from a wide range of attractive color options to compliment the easy to clean, perforated back and 3" thick black fabric seat.
When it comes to crafting affordable comfort, Boss Office knows their stuff! This highly respected manufacturers is the go to choice of industry professionals and interior design teams looking to provide their clients with a top notch sit that won't dent the wallet. Take one look at the B767-BK model office chair from Boss and you'll see what we mean. At just $236.95 you'll receive a chair outfitted with polished frame features, adjustable arms, and a multi functional ergonomic mechanism!
Last but certainly not least, we present to you the 402W Oroblanco chair from the Cherryman Industries iDesk collection. Ask anyone on our staff and they'll tell you, the Oroblanco is the best chair buy of 2016. At $339.99, you'll be hard pressed to find a better chair at even twice the price. With built in guides for personal adjustment, advanced ergonomic mechanism, adjustable arms, and breathable mesh back, this high tech chair truly has it all. Many of our valued employees have actually ditched their overly priced executive chairs in lieu of the Oroblanco. These top notch chairs provide a reliable sit, top notch appeal, and unmatched value. We simply can't say enough about this new chair from Cherryman Industries. Give it a sit and you'll never settle for anything less.
- ► 2017 (149)
- Deals On Wheels: Budget Friendly Office Chairs of ...
- 5 Cool Office Chairs For Fighting Back Pain In Sty...
- Furniture Fashion: Lovable Lounge Chairs
- Beat The Summer Heat With A Cool Mesh Chair!
- Master Your Meetings With A Powered Table
- Modular Solutions: Mayline e5 Furniture
- Home Office Heroes: Cherryman Edition
- Meeting Guests Love Woodstock Marketing Chairs!
- 5 Ways To Kick Off The Summer In Comfort
- Office Design 101: Creating Corporate Appeal Witho...
- Modular Solutions: Global Total Office Zira Series...
- Office Remedies: Improve Appeal With Modern Seatin...
- Comfort, Style, and Value - These Office Chairs Ha...
- Value, Style, and Comfort; These OTG Chairs Have I...
- Furniture Fashion: Popular Lobby Furnishings
- Ergonomic Luxury: Top Of The Line Sit To Stand Sta...
- Furniture Fashion: Popular Reception Desks
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (37)