Today's top brands have made it their mission to power up the conference room. With high tech tables that promote streamlined efficiency, you'll be able to kick meeting productivity into high gear. Today on Conference Room Corner we'll take a look at the top multi media tables on the market. Prepare to be impressed!
First up, the TAC8BB from the Mayline TransAction series. This customizable power table boasts a hybrid boat shaped design with industrial metal legs that double as cable management troughs. The TAC8BB model 8' modern conference table can be configured with inputs galore. From HDMI to USB, Mayline TransAction tables can do it all. That being said, if you're new to the world of powered office furniture, enlist your dealer of choice for help!
Mayline does offer simplified powered conference tables to help you streamline performance without the headache and hassle. If you're on the hunt for a new conference table that has power ports on a budget, check out the BTCT8 from the Mayline Brighton collection. This oval table can be equipped with basic AC and Data inputs for just $235.00 each. By industry standards, that's an incredible bargain!
We say it regularly, but it's important to note that not all powered conference tables are created equal. Those from the Zira collection offer an unrivaled blend of style, functionality, and craftsmanship at pricing the competition just can't hang with. The Zira boardroom furniture collection offers extensive table size and shape options to help you maximize your square footage. All Zira tables can be equipped with factory installed Oasis modules that really kick things up a notch. With advanced input options, these tables are the absolute best in the business.
Cherryman Industries has rapidly become a go to brand for cool powered tables. Their Verde collection is the main reason why. These simple to spec conference room solutions feature white accented legs and boat shaped surfaces that are unlike anything on the market. If you're looking to create a distinctive vibe within your meeting area, a Verde conference room table like the VL-741 is definitely worth a look before making a furniture purchase.
Last on our list of powered conference tables to check out is the Mystic from Lesro Industries. This modern conference table with elliptical surface boasts sleek metal legs that are sure to make your interior feel large. The power ready tables from the Mystic collection are available in 6 made to order finish options that take approximately 3 to 5 weeks to manufacture. Mystic tables look great with the matching mobile side chairs and accents from this extensive product line.
Monday, November 14, 2016
- Boardroom Boosters: 5 Leather Chairs with Modern A...
- Seating Showcase: The Best Ergonomic Mesh Chairs o...
- Life In The Boardroom: 6 Seating Solutions for Imp...
- Conference Room Corner: 6 Must Haves For YOUR Meet...
- Rock Your Waiting Room With Global Sirena Furnitur...
- Industry Favorites: Avenger Seating by OFM
- Conference Room Corner: High Tech Tables For Strea...
- Fall Finds: Modern Boardroom Tables Under $999
- Shop Smart: Discount Multi Purpose Tables
- Conference Room Corner: Leather Seating Solutions ...
- New In November: Modern Gray Office Desks from The...
- 5 Executive Office Chairs That Pack A Major Ergono...
- Get The Look: Lobby Edition
- Industry Favorites: Ergonomic Chairs from Eurotech...
- Get The Look: Training Room Edition
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (183)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (37)