Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Office Chair Reviews: Global Concorde Seating
If it's a high end office chair you're in search of, look no further than the Global Total Office Concorde seating collection. With 7 incredible models available in both fabric and leather upholstery options, Concorde chairs provide an element of luxury that's simply unmatched by any other product on the market.
The Concorde Pulsor series massaging office chair features a quick charging battery pack, push button functionality, and comfort you just can't top. The 2406-18 comes standard with ergonomic features like tilt tension, pneumatic seating height, back angle, chair tilt lock, and center tilt action for optimal workplace efficiency.
Another top model from this collection, the Global 2409 Concorde Presidential Chair has truly earned it's name. This popular product has been used by multiple US presidents and offers class and luxury sure to distinguish any office. Available in high grade contract leather upholstery options, you'll be at no shortage of solutions to match the decor needs of your workspace. Priced at $2281.99 this chair is not ideal for the average budget, but those who can afford it will surely reap the ergonomic rewards!
Those in a search of a less flashy option will love the 2425 model Concorde low back chair by Global. This versatile solution works great in executive work environments and conference room applications. Priced at $1314.99, the 2425 is a bit more manageable for the average consumer. With most of the same high quality features of other Concorde chairs, this low back model does not lack in terms of comfort and provides the back support you'd expect from a chair at this price.
One down side of the Concorde series is the extended wait time. While it's nice that these chairs are made specifically on request for each individual purchaser, the 4 to 6 week lead time is a bit long for those in need of a new chair in hurry. If you can spare the time, these luxury office chairs are definitely worth the wait!
Looking a bit further into the Concorde line we reveal that all models feature compound curved molded foam seat and back cushions. All adjustments are made with button controls that are conveniently located in full view for added user friendliness. All models are standard with a 5 position tile lock mechanism and 7 back angle locking positions. The allen-bolted width adjustable arms adjust to meet the needs of big and tall users quickly. All of the 24 hour models from the Concorde collection are rated for 350 lbs. Needless to say, these chairs are made extremely well and cut above the rest.
- ► 2015 (101)
- ► 2014 (183)
- Brand Showcase: Popular Lounge Furniture Collectio...
- Bargain Hunter: 7 Modern Computer Desks Under $200...
- Brand Showcase: Top Office Seating and Furniture b...
- Sneak Preview: Office Design Trends of 2014
- Product Showcase: Popular RFM Office Chairs of 201...
- Office Furniture Trends: Contemporary Conference T...
- Furniture Reviews: Top 7 Global Lounge Furniture S...
- The 10 Hottest Chairs by Eurotech in 2013
- Office Furniture Reviews: Mayline Desk Configurati...
- How to Create an Eco Friendly Office in 2014
- Office Chair Reviews: Global Concorde Seating
- The Benefits of Mesh Back Office Chairs
- The Top 10 Leather Office Chairs Under $300
- 5 Helpful Office Interior Design Tips
- The Pros and Cons of Open Desking Configurations
- 5 Comfortable Chairs for Lounging at The Office
- 7 Office Chairs That Make Great Holiday Gifts
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (37)